Clinical studies show that Mesenchymal Stem Cells promote the recovery and regeneration of injured tissue, reducing recovery times and the risk of relapse.
The use of mesenchymal stem cells in tendons and ligaments is widely described in veterinary medicine
However there is still no authorised medicine for this indication.
More than 80% Injury repair in less than 8 weeks
HorStem has been rated 9 out of 10 considering the balance between cost, safety and efficacy
MSCs applied intralesional:
- Increase levels of collagen I
- Increase extracellular matrix synthesis (ECM)
- Increase IL-10 anti-inflammatory cytokines
- Reduce levels of Metaloproteases
- Reduce inflammatory cytokines such as IL-1